Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Well,  I got my wireless router up and running.  Actually, it was very easy.  Thank God I didn't have any issues with that.  So, now I have access to Netflix again and regular TV has once more been rendered useless.  Huzzah!  Unfortunately, that also means I didn't do much in the way of working on miniatures.  I did watch Paranorman however.  I'd wanted to see it when it was in theaters, but for some reason never did.  It was actually pretty enjoyable.  Plus, one cannot go wrong with stop motion.

Also, probably of interest to just about nobody, the new Japanese hobby magazines came out.  Dengeki Hobby and Hobby Japan reported that Bandai is making a HGUC Gerbera Tetra finally!  Also, apparently the upcoming Real Grade GP-01 and GP-01fb will be coming with in-scale Core Fighters/boosters.  Oh, and there's a new HG Astray Red Frame model with the extra equipment it used in the Red Frame one-shot anime.  Oh, and HGUC Messala (Yay!), Master Grade Geara Doga, and the MS carrier that was used in Char's Counterattack.  Also, Max Factory is doing something with Dougram.  I'm not sure if it's models or toys, but probably toys knowing their track record.

Also, Bandai announced another Mashin Eiyuuden Wataru toy.
http://blog.yahoo.com/cybergundam/articles/1216082/index

No comments:

Post a Comment