Wednesday, April 17, 2013

another Z for the horde

Today is my niece's birthday.  She's turning 4.  Went over to my brother's house tonight after work to celebrate her birthday.  I had a nice surprise for myself though.  My order from Anvil Industry arrived.  I'll have plenty of new stuff to work on now.  I'm thinking I'll be taking  a bit of a hiatus on buying for a little while since Mantic's Deadzone Kickstarter will be going live this month.  Also, I picked up some new games, so.... I'll be playing those most likely rather than painting as well.

However, I do have an update.  A small one, but an update none the less.  I have a new zombie completed.  This one is almost entirely the regular Mantic Ghoul with just the forearm off of a Corporate Marine.  This is the guy I sculpted the pant leg onto.  He'll be the first of the convict zombies.


No comments:

Post a Comment