Sunday, March 3, 2013

The weekend has ended, and I am moved in.  Unfortunately, due to a problem with internet installation, I cannot actually post from my apartment yet and also, I cannot post any pictures.  But, I am pretty much moved in, I have all of my furniture and most of my clothes moved over.  Tomorrow, I begin my first day entirely on my own.  That should be interesting.  Supposedly I'll be getting my internet situation sorted though.  Hopefully it won't be too much trouble.  The strangest thing to get over is that I won't have my dog with me.  Shame.  Maybe before too long I'll get lucky and land a job with better pay that will allow me to get get a furry companion.

Well, hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to put up some photos of my new place.  Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment