Monday, March 11, 2013

Can't say this weekend was too exciting.  I spent the weekend at my parents' place, saw Oz The Great and Powerful, and had our Saturday night dinner with the family.  I brought some more of my junk over on Sunday and my Grandparents got my some house warming gifts, namely some dish towels (which I needed), a nice little pillow for my couch, and a pretty good sized George Foreman Grill.  I was planning on asking for one of those for my birthday, but now there's obviously no need.  I haven't busted it out yet, but I'm sure it'll be getting quite a bit of use.  On Sunday I went to the West Coaster toy soldier show with my Dad, Uncle, Grandparents, Nephew, and Cousin.  I bought nothing.  I didn't see much I was interested in.  The old lead toy soldiers don't really do a whole lot for me, though I am a fan of the old Britain's Space line.  Sadly, not many dealers have that stuff these days and the prices were pretty ridiculous.  Brukhurst Hobbies had a table where they were selling book for Osprey Publishing.  They had some Bolt Action WWII miniatures, buuuut, while I was interested, they were charging way too much considering that they'd had the Bolt Action Soviets marked down to $20 at their store not that long ago and were charing $45 at the West Coaster.  I did buy a tv stand for my currently hypothetical TV.  Haven't assembled it yet though.

Moving back a bit to Saturday, I wound up playing Bioshock pretty much all night.  My dog stayed with me while I was playing.  She fell asleep pretty quick though.  I absolutely had to take this pic of her
I couldn't resist, what with her tongue hanging out.  I think I managed to play through about half of the game that night, too.  Good game, highly recommended.  If you're  a fan a System Shock, yeah, it's pretty much the same game.



No comments:

Post a Comment