Thursday, May 16, 2013

Went by the other dog park today after work.  The other one is actually really close to me.  Really, only a few blocks away.  This one wasn't as big as the one I went to yesterday, but it was actually open.  Plus, no Rattle Snakes.  Yeah, the other place has Rattle Snakes living around there.  Lots of big dogs running around though.  Not sure if I want to bring Kiki there.  A lot of the dogs seemed kind of aggressive.  I dunno.

Went by the gelato place after dinner.  I made myself a turkey burger, actually.  Putting that George Foreman grill to use.  I wound up getting a peanut butter mocha gelato.  It was pretty good.  Also, on a whim I grabbed an espresso soda.  I haven't had a coffee soda since I did a study abroad in France (Coke Black).
It was interesting.  Not as good as I remember Coke Black being, but not bad.  Certainly brings me back a few years though.

My Dad wanted me to post some hobby pics tonight, so I have a few for him.
I started assembling what will be one of the last of my basic Chaos Marines.  I had to modify his head a bit so it'll fit.  I kind of like how it looks now without his funky bull horns.  He'll be carrying a bolter with a drum magazine once he's done.  I'll probably prime him tomorrow or over the weekend.

I got another of my Defiance Panzer Grenadiers painted up.
This picture really brings out the flaws in the sculpts.  The WIP of a second Chaos Lord is in the back.  He'll be sharing the basic gold/brass scheme my other commanders have.  He'll also have a loincloth and cloak with (eventually) magnetized arms.

Lastly, finished up my Menoth Vigilant.
A dark photo, I know.  I didn't really feel like going into the kitchen to take a decently lit photo.
Playing with my minis.





No comments:

Post a Comment