Thursday, June 6, 2013

lack of updates

I realize I haven't been updating in a while.  Well, that's because I was house-sitting for the last week or so and haven't really had the opportunity to upload new pics.  I do have new pics and I have been working on some minis.  I'll try and get a few up this weekend for sure.  I'm sure not many of you would be interested, but I will be uploading pics from Memorial Day weekend when I took my dog to the dog park for the first time.  The only times she's been around so many dogs has been when she'd had to go to the kennel while we were on vacation and back at the rescue when we first got her, so I don't think she enjoyed the first trip too much.  She generally hung around me.  But, she was very well behaved and didn't snarl, snap at other dogs, or even curl her lip when some of the others were being a little pushy.  I'd taken her again last weekend and she seemed to be doing a bit better.  She even almost tried to join in chasing some of the other dogs, but pulled back before she got too far from me.  I'm going to try again this weekend and hopefully she'll be more willing to engage the other dogs.

Also, next week, I'll be heading to Japan.  I'm not sure if I'll be able to upload any photos or not.  If I can, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment