Thursday, June 13, 2013

Okay, so I made it to Japan.  Expect typos since I'm posting on my tablet.  Anyway, it is the first day and I was able to do a little exploring.  It is hot out.  Found the local Toys R Us and only spent about 1000 yen.  Didn't get anything too wild or crqzy.  I figure I can dobthat later in the trip.  What I did buy where a pair of cheap, funky Japanese toy cars.  I'd say they're both about Hot Wheels sized.  But, I'm not one to just buy toy cars, no.  These transform.

I took pics, but they won't upload from the tablet.  Anyway, one is called a Diarobo. Nyou can guess what he turns into.  I was a little disappointed in him because he looked like he was die-cast, but actually, it was just plastic.  Good articulation though considering his small size.  The other is from Bandai's Voov libe in which vehicles transform from one vehicle to another.  Mine goes from police car to sports car.

No comments:

Post a Comment