Monday, January 6, 2014

more singing

I got a bit more work done last night on my Choir guys.  One more to go and the team will be complete.
And here's my two backup singers with their boss, who I have cleaned up a bit.  Yesterday I also managed to pick up a couple of new Menoth figures to go with these guys.  I got an Attendant Priest and a couple of Flameguard Cleansers.  None of them are really going to give me a tactical edge in battle, but they're neat looking figures that will be useful in a Song of Blades and Heroes.

Something else I worked on last night was one of my Hasslefree Hazmat troopers.  I got these guys last month as a gift, spray painted them yellow, and haven't worked on them since.  I finally worked up the courage to get one of them started.  Unfortunately, I think I did the spray a little too thick and lost some of the details.  The guy I worked on probably got the worst of it as the rest still look pretty sharp.

As you can see though, he turned out fairly decent.  I'm going to be basing him as well, but that won't be until after I've dipped him.  And, as you can see, I actually managed to pull off the gem effect decently for once!  Hopefully the rest of his team will come out that well.

No comments:

Post a Comment