Friday, January 3, 2014

Choir Practice

Last weekend I splurged a bit and bought a Choir of Menoth set on Consignment from the local hobby shop.  It was only $10, so why not?  I started working on the leader of the group tonight...
I applied a black wash to him just a bit ago.  I'm going to touch him up a bit before I send him to be dipped.  I'll redo the robes so they're more white and less filthy looking.  I'm also going to add more purple to his helmet because as I have it now, it looks like it's a skull and comes across kind of weird.  I think he looks pretty good though, if I do say so myself.

That's about it though.  I started base coating his crew, but they're nowhere near close enough to completion for me to take pics of them.  So, I'm going to go spend the weekend with family and my dog.  No painting this weekend, though I may get in a game of Song of Blades and Heroes.


No comments:

Post a Comment