Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A Dark Angel

I only have one picture to share.  On a whim I bought one of the Dark Vengeance Space marines via ebay with some other stuff.  I have no particular desire to ever actually use Space Marines of the Dark Angels chapter, but I wanted to try painting one up just to have one.  So I did.  Here's the results.
I was really surprised with just how well he turned out.  I'm so pleased with the job I did here that I actually would consider doing up a few more.  Now, while I do want to do a few more green Dark Angels, I kind of have an urge to do some up in the old Rogue Trader/Pre-Heresy colors.  They're nothing special, just black with some red markings.  Nobody ever seems to paint them in those colors anymore and since those are the ones I remember from way back when, they're the colors I always associated with these guys and they're the ones I prefer.  Someday I'll get around to doing one.

No comments:

Post a Comment