Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Catching up on a couple items

I needed to catch up on posting a couple items.  These have already been posted on my Dakka Plog, but I ought to put them here as well.

Last week, for some reason I got hit with an urge to work on my beat up old Landraider.  I actually wound up putting a significant amount of work into it.


At this point, it's actually almost done.  It needs more work, yeah, but it's almost finished.  I have more black to add and the new guns need to be painted.  Plus, I have to make a new top to the las cannons on the sponson and sculpt some dust covers behind the heavy bolster on the front of it.  I'm still not sure if I want that gunner to be glued in or not though...

The other thing I need to post is my Haqqislam Lasiq.  This guy is part of the Hassassin sectorial for Haqqislam.  They specialize in using viral weaponry.  The idea behind it, from what I gather is that their weapons are lethal regardless of whether or not they get a kill shot.  So, they're basically guaranteed to get a kill with every shot that hits.  The pictures I took really don't do the figure justice.  He looks much better in person.



No comments:

Post a Comment