Friday, February 14, 2014

on vacation

Been a bit quiet on here.  I'm actually on vacation in Japan right now. I'm visiting my brother in Nagoya.  I'm at the end of my second full day now.  I got some shopping in yesterday.  Went to Mandarake and Volks' hobby shop that isn't too far away from  there.  Naturally, I spent some money.  The weather was cold, but not too bad.

Today though?  Today it snowed.  That was unexpected.  As a result, today was a slower day.  We didn't do a whole lot.  The main thing was that we went to Nagoya Dome.  I wound up doing a little shopping.  Bought some cheap instant ramen that might come back home with me.

Tomorrow, it isn't supposed to snow, but there's supposed to be rain. Hopefully it won't be too bad.  I plan on buying a few , more model kits.

From the Volks shop, I picked up what should prove to be quite the impressive robot once it's built.

No comments:

Post a Comment