Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Fae Folk

My brother wants to have a Song of Blades and Heroes battle in the coming week, so I thought I'd get to work on my warband.  I'll be fielding a warband of Mantic's High Elves.  I'd seen somewhere someone had done up their High Elves as Fae and I really liked that idea, because these guys don't really look like normal fantasy elves (plus elves tend to get lumped in with the Fae anyway).  On top of that, these guys totally remind me of the Fae from the Seven Soldiers of Victory storyline from DC Comics. 

So, I've got two pictures.  Really, they're the same, just in one my camera focused on the rear ranks and in the other it focused on the officer.


The color scheme is based on Mantic's own studio color scheme for their Twilight Kin Dark Elves.  It gives these guys a rather sinister appearance which I really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment